CONTACT US

“An issue at hand only 25% of the total problem identified. The remaining of 75% of Grace to success is knowing the solutions, and, how and when it should be done.

In order to help, you must willing to change and hence the change will flow in ease.

With effort comes grace and growth. Contact my Team for more info.”

– MALINI

Business Inquiries

Andrea Yokota (Switzerland)

Joseph Christie (Malaysia)

Leon Chan (Malaysia)

Michelle Sursen (Australia)

Social Media

Interested in working with us?

Please fill out required fields
Please fill out required fields
Please fill out required fields
Please fill out required fields
Please fill out required fields
Please fill out required fields
Please fill out required fields
Thank you!

BlueRose Malini Switzerland

Rue du Grand-Pont 12, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland

BLUEROSE MALINI SDN. BHD. | BlueRose Sanctuary Malaysia

Unit 1-02, Flexus Signature Suites, 51200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia